Why is it that we are so blind to the fact that it's the evilness of this world that kills and destroys. It's not the weapons used that cause the problem. It's the problem of the wickedness inside of the person or persons that do these things. Sometime they are not bad people but they have issues and doctors over medicate them and they do stupid things. I know because I had a doctor that instead of helping me they filled me so full of drugs that I could have easily hurt myself or someone else. I thank God I knew Him and He saved me. We are all quick to judge but our minds can snap in a moments time and we can hurt someone before we know what we have done. This young man had issues that we don't know about and for some reason unbeknown to us he took the lives of all these people. The wickedness in this world is not going to get any better because we don't believe in Jesus Christ. As long as we can get our way that is all we care about. Weapons don't kill but evilness does. Evilness comes from unbelief any way you measure it. We are surround by wickedness, sick mindedness, evil dark spirits, witchcraft, powers of darkness and we don't want to believe it. Peoples minds are taken over by these things and we want to blame the person instead of looking at the whole picture. Because of unbelief we are killing ourselves. What happened yesterday will be repeated again and again and again etc. I pray for those who commit these acts as well as those who are effected by these acts.
No comments:
Post a Comment