Monday, September 17, 2012

Every adult and most children know if they have a personal relationship with the Lord or not. Every adult knows if what they are taking part in is of the Lord or not. On a personal level it is alright for you to choose what ever it is and to go for it all the way full force. The sad part about it is your not afraid to turn your back on God, spit in His face, call His word a lie, no you don't have a problem doing that because that makes your flesh feel good just like when you cheated on your spouse, or when you were out drinking or doing your drugs. That music your bring into God's house to listen to and say you are lifting up the Lord and praising and worshiping Him with it makes your flesh feel good because it brings back the memories of days gone by and make you think about the good ole day's. Those things that you are using that you say you have to use to get the young people to come in are all worldly dreams and desires that you didn't get to fulfill out in the world so you are trying to use them to bring in the young people but instead you are blindly leading them down a dark path of destruction. Your lord doesn't mind if you use God's name and sing to Jesus because he'll even fool you with a little black magic and make you think you are doing the Lords work. He knows the jesus you are sing to and worshiping and crying out to is not Jesus Christ, The Redeemer, The Savior, The Son Of God, but it is to the false jesus ,the one that has you right where he want's you, the jesus that is a lie and full of deceit he knows the real Jesus and he knows the real Jesus has already defeated him. He know you are too afraid to follow him by yourself so you are going to get as many of your friends and family to follow you as you can. You think you are a big man and you think you are doing something great for the Lord you think one day your going to get a reward for not giving up and staying the course. My friends I'm here to tell you that the lord you are working for is the lord of darkness. The lord you are working for is sitting back and laughing in your face. I know that right about now your are sitting there making fun of me and that's alright as well. I may not win but one but at least it will be one that Satan didn't get because I thought I knew more you. My Bible say to stay far away from the flush things of the world not too even give them a thought. I may not be able to quote the scripture but I do have the Holy Spirit of God inside of me that let's me know right from wrong. Yes I stumble and fall daily, I either do something or say something that I shouldn't. But I am not knowingly trying to convince people that it is right to use the things of the world to win the lost. All of you that are doing that unless you repent and turn away from the ways of the world and come back to Jesus Christ And Him Crucified and start teaching our young and old that there is a serious penalty of death, hell and the grave it is a real place. Their blood is on your hands. God loves you and He wants you to repent and gather up His lost Sheep and protect them and teach them about the evil one that is out to destroy them.

No comments: