Friday, February 3, 2012

Prayer February 3, 2012

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day and thank you for being you. Thank you for another opportunity to let your light shine through me, not o bring attention to me Lord but so others can see what you have done for me. I give you all he glory for everything that I have over come in my life. And I thank you that you have not given up on me and that you are constantly working on me and changing me each day. Lord there are still many areas in me that need correction and I seem to stumble over me daily. Lord I ask the Holy Spirit to take control and lead and guide me each step of the way. Lord I ask you to help me see in others what you see and when I have a issue with someone else help me to see what is in me that is causing that issue so I can repent and ask for correction in me. Lord thank you for your blessings on me that I receive daily and I ask for your continued blessings and I ask you bless all your dear children. men

No comments: