2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
This scripture from 2 Chronicles 7:14 is from the word of God that can not lie. It is telling us that are called by His name, to humble ourselfs, pray and seek His face, and turn away from our wicked ways, Then He will hear from heaven, and... will forgive our sin, and He will heal our land.
He is not telling us to cover our sin and wicked ways under His grace but He is calling us to true repentance. I thank God for His Mercy and Grace and I don't take it lightly. I know that with out it, I would have most likely been dead and buried phyically a long time ago.
I was dead in the bonds of sin and a sinful lifestyle of living the life of a homosexual. Just because the homosexual lifestyle has become accecptable in these morden times it is still just as much sin now as it was from the beginning of time.
When I repented of my sin and accepted Jesus Christ as my personal saviour I no longer wanted to be lead by the desires of my sinful flesh and I tried many ways to over come. But it was not until I came to the realization that no matter how hard I tried I could not over come my sinful ways on my own.
It is through and by The Cross and Jesus Christ and all that Jesus accomplished there am I able to be free and receive complete forgiveness of my sin. And it is by my cling to The Cross and Jesus am I able to continue to walk in Gods forgiveness and remain free from my sinful ways of the past.
I am not speaking judgement or condemnation on anyone but I am speaking the truth out of love that sexual relations between any two people male/female - male/male - female/female outside of the sainity of marrage between one man and one woman is sin.
We can not continue to walk and live a conscience life in sin and expect it to be covered by grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment